Monday 21 June 2010

Vampires Can't Whistle

Recently I had the pleasure of watching the 1985 comedy horror film "Fright Night". It was very silly, but reasonably enjoyable thanks to it's high levels of preposterone.

Whilst watching it, a random discussion arose... can vampires whistle? Think about it, the fangs would be a bit of a hindrance at least. Don't ask me how this question came about, there will have been some reason, lost in the mess of the day.

Eventually we came to the conclusion that no, vampires cannot whistle. Furthermore, when they attempt to do so, they just end up blowing a raspberry. This is now accepted as a fact around the house, and there tends to be at least one vampire whistle performed every day.

I did my best to find an image to go with this madness, but I couldn't find anything in the end. I suppose it's not a common topic of discussion for most people.

No comments:

Post a Comment