Friday 16 July 2010

Being Sir Michael Parkinson

I started making a little montage of Parkies cut from those bits of junk mail from Sun Life Direct. Somehow, it seems like they found out, because they recently gave me a whopping FOUR letters at once! Each one features a good 4 or 5 pictures of Parky, but I'm trying not to repeat myself... yet. When I have enough pieces of Sun Life mail with his face on them, I'm probably going to do a full film poster style effort of Being Sir Michael Parkinson. Anyway, here's the little selection of different Parkies (some of them are just different sizes of the same face) so far:


You may notice a selection of chlamydia propaganda too... Again, it comes in the post and is considered funny enough to go on our upstairs toilet wall. I'll make sure to post more pictures of some of the other treats soon enough.

I can't say I have ever seen any kind of Parkinson based TV programs. I just find his envelope-printed face amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment