Tuesday 6 July 2010

I'm Spinning Around

I don't play video games. I don't have the time, or rather I prefer to spend my time doing other equally pointless things... like this. However, I will happily watch someone else play games, and occasionally demand that they do things that I would do. This normally involves jumping off cliffs, blowing stuff up, and basically doing it wrong.

Some games don't need any suggestions though. They're already stupid. I particularly enjoy it when something funny happens that shouldn't be funny. A serious game, but with some dodgy dialogue or actions... I suppose it's time for some examples.

Hitman: Blood Money is a recent (revisited) classic in my house, the best thing about the game being displayed in this here video. They picked a good piece of backing music for the subject matter, though Kylie Minogue's "I'm Spinning Around" is usually what people sing in my personal experience.


Next up is some Sherlock Holmes game. I dunno, I basically got sent this video and found it to be right up my street. The presentation of the whole video is spot on!


Here's a nice slab of dialogue from an RPG called Infinite Undiscovery. It goes on a bit, but the funny part (as far as I'm concerned) begins around 4:55 in, and ends around 5:10. You'll soon hear what amuses me. How anyone can take that seriously beats me!


Finally, a clip from the recent Alone In The Dark game. Just one line made me laugh, which is heard around the 7:30 mark. Feel free to skip the rest, I could only find walkthroughs.


Do you know any other video game funnies? Like I said, I enjoy watching these stupid bits more than I would enjoy playing the games in full.

And now, I shall drain all life from this land, and ascend... TO THE MOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment