Sunday 25 July 2010

Recipe: Jam Limpets

As promised in the last recipe post, here's another little piece of cooking gone wrong courtesy of Graeme.

In an attempt to make some jam tarts, he in-deliberately invented another jam-based sea creature. The shape of the tart casings somehow came out... well... limpet-shaped. As if that wasn't enough, the jam within them was some kind of bizarre mixed jam, which was stickier than even the best superglues. It did such a good job of sticking to the roof of my mouth, my teeth, and my internal organs... that I can easily imagine these blighters in a sheltered rock pool, or stuck to the hull of a ship. These things have the potential to sink many a vessel with their stodge-based crust and ability to grip onto anything, probably even whilst underwater.

Anyway, as usual, I did a little sketch:


I for one can't wait to see his Jam Sea Anemone.

No comments:

Post a Comment